SEARCH DATA

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

JUST JOKING : My Bicycle





















Image Source : www.southerntierbicycleclub.org

Son's Story

Son's: Things were a little different for me growing up.

16 Years Ago...
Father of Son's: See..this is a bicycle bell.
Father of Son's: Now, you hold onto this..
Father of Son's: Because I'm gonna give you a different part every your's BIRTHDAY..

Son's: Great..Thanks daddy..

Now..31/12/2008...
Son's: Still waiting on that kickstand..

My comment:-
So sad...uhuuuuu..

:mSurrender::mSurrender::mSurrender::mSurrender::mSurrender:

1 comment:

mirazara said...

i need more jokes that can make me laugh a whole day..those jokes that u published are good ..but i suggest that u should published more untypical jokes nowadays..lawak sengal pon ok tapi ada teladan la..jgn letak lawak tak jadi ek...wakakaakaka..hepy blogging.. :P